How to measure successfully:
1) CHEST - Measure the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
2) COLLAR - Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
3) WAIST - Measure the natural waistline.
4) INSIDE LEG - Measure from the crotch to where your trouser is normally worn on the shoe.
5) DRESS LENGTH - From the nape fo the neck measure to the length required.
6) SKIRT LENGTH - From the natural waistline measure down to the length required.
7) HEIGHT - Measure from the centre back of your neck to your hemline. The length measurement will vary depending on the style of the garment.
Our children's clothes are supplied to allow room for growth. Remember that measurements such as height are a better guide than age in choosing the correct size for your child.